We get it!
We know everyone is posting on Blogs, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, & god knows with all sorts of hashtags….#exercise # homeworkout #beactive #beatcovid19 #homegym and you name it.
However, despite all this what we all are ignoring is one thing! Our drastic lifestyle change!
And with this lifestyle change, we are no longer able to live up to those hashtags of the past!
Hence, to make things way…way…WAAAAYYYYYYY SIMPLE for you today at Slimdubai.com we have come up with 5 Exercises you can do in your bed in your Pyjamas!
After doing these you will feel energized and ready to explore the day!
To make things easier, we have uploaded and demonstrated them on YouTube.
Here go the detailed instructions of each of the exercises.
#1: Bicycle Crunches (30 Seconds)
- With your lower back pressed firmly on the bed & your hands behind your head or the side.
- Left the legs up to a 45- degrees feeling the abdominal muscles pull in.
- Then start to lift the upper body up and one knee towards your body twisting your head, neck, shoulder towards the leg that is drawing in.
- Then twist to the other side & keep repeating the movements.
#2: Russian Twist (30 Seconds)
- Start by sitting & lift your feet slightly, keeping your knees bent slightly.
- The spine is 45 degrees creating a V shape with torso and thighs.
- Twist your abdominals left & right and each time you go touch with both hands.
#3: Lateral Side-lying Leg Raises (15 sec – Left & 15 sec – Rights)
- Lie down on your right side. Your body should be in a straight line with the floor / bed with your legs extended and feet stacked on top of each other.
- Place the arm straight on the floor under your head or bend your elbow and cradle your head to support. Place your left hand out front for extra support or let it rest on your leg or hip.
- Go ahead and gently raise your left leg off the lower leg. Stop raising the leg once your feel the muscles flex in the lower back.
- After 15 sec to the same on the other side.
#4: Glute Bridge (30 Seconds)
- Lie with the face up & your knees bent and feet flat on the ground. Your arms should be on your side with the palms facing down.
- Lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips and shoulder form a straight line.
- Do this up & down movement for 30 seconds.
#5: Reverse Crunch (30 Seconds)
- Lie face up & hands behind the head.
- Next lift your legs so that your thighs are perpendicular to the floor.
- Breathe out and contract your abs to bring your knees towards the chest and raise the hips off the floor.
- Hold & slowly bring the legs down and repeat.
Wishing you a Happy Day! Do leave us a comment and let us know how you felt in the end.